A visit to the historic railway bridge is an integral part of any Victoria Falls experience.
Learn about its fascinating history on this multi-faceted tour which includes:
- A theatrical and entertaining presentation on the history of the Bridge and the men who built it.
- A rare opportunity to walk on the catwalks beneath the Bridge, used in the original construction in 1904.
- Free entry into the Bridge Visitor Centre where historic photographs of the Bridge can be viewed.
- Suitable for all ages – minimum age of 10 years for the “under the bridge” part of the tour
- Return transfers from your local hotel (Zimbabwe) or Day Activity Centre (Zambia)
- Assistance through the Border posts.
Please bring your passport. No visa required. No border crossing fee.